these 6 steps to return your product to us
Obtain "Return Materials Authorization" (RMA) Number
- Call this number to
receive an RMA number:
1-877-547-8630, toll-free inside North America
or (905) 927-7070 outside North America
- Fill in the Online
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Fax us at: (905) 927-5096 - attention of Service Dept.
- Due to customs regulations a Return Material Authorization (RMA) is required to return products to GE Digital Energy. Products shipped without an RMA will not be received and will be returned at the owner's expense.
Shipping Invoice Preparation
Please verify that the RMA
and Commercial Invoice you received from GE Digital Energy have the correct information,
- Your billing and shipping
- Contact person
- Fax and phone number
- Model number and serial
- Reason for return
- Attach hard copy of the Purchase Order
- Reference number (if available)
Airway Bill Preparation
Send three copies
of the "Commercial Invoice" with the RMA.
1. Attach and copy to the outside of each shipping carton
2. Provide copy to the carrier
Address the Shipment to Us
ensure product is packed carefully to avoid damage in transit**
|Address the shipment to:
GE DIGITAL ENERGY
650 MARKLAND ST.
MARKHAM, ONT, CANADA
ATTN: SERVICE DEPT.
RMA# : ______________
a. GE Digital Energy uses UPS-SCS
as the broker for service shipments.
b. Shipments incoming
to Markham should be sent with freight prepaid.
Fax a copy of the paperwork,
including the waybill and courier, to GE Digital Energy Service at (905) 927-5098.
FEDERAL EXPRESS AIR
FEDERAL EXPRESS GROUND
|7. Packaging Guidelines
* Where possible, equipment should be shipped in separate boxes
* Multiple returns packed in one box should have at least 2cm of space between each item. The box should be filled with packing material to prevent item from being damaged
* Wrap each item in bubble wrap, foam material, or Styrofoam inserts or packaging peanuts to cushion the item(s)
* You may also use double boxing method: Pack the item in a box, place the package in a larger box that contains 5cm of cushioning material, fill the space around the smaller box with cushioning material
* Make sure the box is tightly filled so there is no movement in the box or packaging